Sauna Health Benefits
Heal your mind, body, and soul
Since ancient times, the sauna was considered to be a sacred place where often children were born and the sick were brought to heal. In conjunction with physical and spiritual renewal as well as cleansing of the mind, soul, and spirit, studies have shown that sauna therapy:
- Helps soothe and relax tired muscles
- Relieve mental fatigue
- Increases metabolic rate
- Helps provide temporary relief for arthritic pain
- May provide temporary relief to respiratory conditions
- Promotes healing
- Increases resistance to illness
- Naturally reduces toxins
- Helps maintain clear, healthy skin
- Improves circulation
- Helps burn calories
- Promotes an overall feeling of well being
We at Sisu Saunas firmly believe that in the fast paced world we live in today, the sauna is needed more than ever. It allows us to capture that moment of relief, solitude, and peace. In the sauna, we can escape for the moment and reflect upon the everyday distractions normal life imposes on us. The sauna provides us with a good night’s rest, a clear mind, and a fresh start. We are inviting you to experience an escape, a lifestyle change, while reducing stress, and learning how to relax again in this ever changing world.
- Sauna-Induced Sweating Offers Many Health Benefits
School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin
- Saunas could heal your mood and your heart
- Benefits and risks of sauna bathing
- Effects of thermal therapy combining sauna therapy and underwater exercise in patients with fibromyalgia
- Do sauna therapy and exercise act by raising the availability of tetrahydrobiopterin?
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to provide information only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.